Saturday, July 10, 2010

A LOVE NOT MEANT FOR ME
By: Nhenglau
I hate your eyes, I hate your lips
I hated you the time we’ve meet
I hate you utter, I hate your chuckle
That too much hate keeps us apart

I hate your smile I hate your stare
I hated coz you’re always near
I abhor you coz you’re not mine
You belong to someone up the sky

I know our love will just wane
I know you love more your vocations yearning
In spite of that I’m always near
Sustaining you everything until we split into despair

Sometimes I thought am I being cursed?
Or just overwhelmed by the love we’ve build
How can I handle this forsaken love?
Will I just let it sprinkled or leave it till we both drop dead

God forgive me for my yearning
I’m just human with a burning desire
I have loved much your chosen follower
Even though deep within, he can never, ever be mi

No comments:

Post a Comment