Saturday, July 10, 2010

i love you
first and foremost allow me to express my heartfelt gratitude to those who have contributed a lot for making me who i am now…. am not sayin am happy… perhaps a bit.. but yes,, im always in love… no matter wat, even if i am always the one who keep on initiating in making this love last for long… (huh…)
well, im writing this poem..(actually iv jz copied it from the author whom i love to read all her publications…. writings… and many more.) i want to share this poem to the very first person who completed my life….(am not so sure if i do complete his world too) but one thing is for sure about me…. im always in love with him….until now…hope ul find time to read this poem….
I CANNOT PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NOT CHANGE
i will not have many different moods
I WILL NOT HURT YOUR FEELINGS SOMETIMES (… am not so sure if i have cause pain in u…. but u know…. u always make my heart sore…but still my love nver cease in showing the love i hav in here…. in my heart)
I WILL NOT BE ERRATIC, I WILL ALWAYS BE STRONG … (as i always did…) MY FAULTS WILL NOT SHOW, BUT………
i do promise u that i will always be supportive of you…. i will share all my thoughts and feelings with u, i will give u freedom to be urself, i will understand everything that u do…(even if it causes millions of pains in my heart..)… i will be completely honest with you….(as i always do…)
I WILL LAUGH AND CRY WITH U, I WILL HELP U ACHIEVE ALL UR GOALS ………..(no matter wat happen….i swear…)
bUt…. most OF ALL….. I DO PROMISE U THAT MY LOVE WILL BE WITH U TILL THE WATER TURNS TO SNOW…. nor the flower becomes a stone…
i love u ………………………………..

MA. LUNINGNING ACOSTA – LAURENTE
www.burningdesire2.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment